Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

BY LOWE'S #3 in Home Stores

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Ciera L.
Lowes has everything you could possibly need. My dad has always used Lowe's so I could never imagine using anywhere else. The workers really make it their opportunity to help you with every need that comes about.
Taylor G.
La Feria , TX
Lowe's is an all around GREAT environment to shop in!! I go for stuff like pots and plants, paint and so many other things! They are SO helpful and will go out of their way to help you find what you're looking for!
Kristina C.
Love the percentage back when you have their credit card, it's a no-brainer if you're a new home owner. They have a great selection of items from gardening to tools & equipment, perfect for any hobbyist or DIYer.
Aly R.
Lowes has tons to choose from for household things. Prices are pretty comparable to most places. It's nice and tidy in there as well and normally tons of people availed to help you find anything your looking for.
Bri C.
Bellmawr, NJ
Lowe’s is usually my go-to for big home improvement projects and purchases. When I bought my first home I went right to Lowe’s to purchase my refrigerator which they were able to deliver the day of my settlement!
alexon z.
Modesto, CA
I love Lowe’s they are such a clean store. And I love the prices. and the customer service is great. It is very affordable my husband needed a new weed eater and they had a great deal on it. I would recommend it!
Margaret K.
Hatboro, PA
Lowe's keeps a girl's shower unclogged with those drain snakes! I love going as browsing the paint selection and hardware for home crafting projects. Our Lowe's is convenient and the staff is always very helpful.
Tiffani K.
warren
Very friendly facility and dog friendly too! They staff is always willing to help which is great. I prefer Lowe’s over any other home improvement -store. It’s also usually very affordable, which is another pro.
Miranda M.
Hopewell, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I enjoy Lowe’s. They keep their prices very reasonable and competitive. I prefer the atmosphere over Home Depot. I always like the layout of the store. It makes it very easy to find things when you are in a hurry.
Aury R.
Im a home improvement/DIY freak so im well versed in my local Lowes. They arent always the cheapest for certain items and it can be hard to find help but they offer a ton of variety in just about any department.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse