Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

BY LOWE'S #3 in Home Stores

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Haleigh T.
Lowes is not only for guys to buy tools but now that girls have started crafting lowes is also for the girls!! It is my go to place for my projects! Also they help out with pricing of appliances by bundling the prices!!
Genesis H.
Boulder, CO
Not the place I'll shop the most at bc I don't need to fix things around the house too often but perfect if you do! They are very helpful and knowledgeable of what you may need around your home. Recommend it!
Jennifer R.
West Palm Beach, FL
Great customer service, makes for quick and easy trips for what ever you need! Amazing garden centers and lumber departments. Lowes also offers gift cards which make for great gifts for all the men in my life!
Cristi H.
Tacoma
I love how Lowe’s always has such modern and up to date things. Every time I walk in there I feel like I need to start a new project! This place is full of possibilities and adventures for my home and garden!
Bailey R.
Crystal Spgs, MS
I love this store and has almost everything I need for home improvement at a low price! I'd rather go here than Walmart just because they have a better selection and are helpful. I will be shopping here again
Laura B.
Casper, WY
My husband loves shopping their plant section. They always seem well taken care of. The store is always well lit and the employees are very attentive of your needs. I would definitely shop here again for my home needs.
Natalie P.
this is a great place if you're looking to renovate or do work to your house. it's very affordable and the associates are normally very helpful. i'd prefer ikea over lowe's just because of quality and prices.
Miriam K.
Madison
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
My husband goes here more than I do, but damn walking inside makes me want to rip my house apart and do some renovations! Stores are laid out nicely. Staff is friendly and helpful. We will continue to shop here.
Cassidy C.
Torrington , CT
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I can always find what I need at a fair price. Their associates are always willing to help. They have a wonderful garden department and I love when the give free snacks like popcorn if hot dogs just for coming by
Grace W.
Birmingham, AL
It’s the place with everything for your home. My husband and I both have fun going here. It’s affordable for what you’re needing and had the biggest selection of brands and options. I always find what I need.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse