Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

BY LOWE'S #3 in Home Stores

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
I’m just starting to get into this particular store because I’m starting o come into my crafty side and I’m loving it. They always have great customer service and I usually have a list of items that I’m looking for whenever I visit.
Lynn B.
Locust, NC
I love my Storm Door that I purchased from Lowe's. Lowe's is my go to store for all of my household products big or small. This has to be one of my favorite purchases. I would recommend Lowe's for everything.
Nadia M.
Sevierville, TN
I simply love this store. I mostly use it mostly for garden supplies. They have absolutely everything and for a reasonable price. And the stuff is amazing as well.
I will certainly go back. Probably next week.
Courtney R.
Riverview , FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
It is extremely easy to purchase products online and then pick them up in store. I was able to purchase a weed whacker for $29 what a steal!! Very easy to purchase online they just ask for your ID for pickup and you are on your way
Krystal D.
Paducah, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My family and I...and also my boyfriend 👦 shop here a lot actually... you can pretty much find almost anything you need here from paint to Wood to lawn and Garden to Plumbing you name it they usually have it.
Tashina j.
Soddy Daisy, TN
Always helpful in finding what I need to get projects done around the house. Been doing a recent revamp in second bath and they have been very helpful in all the bumps that have come across doing this project.
Ciera O.
Lowes rocks. Ive never had an issue shopping at lowes. My fiancé just redid our bedroom and the paneling was so nice. We come here often, super great prices and staff. I definitely recommend shopping at lowes.
Genesis H.
Boulder, CO
Not the place I'll shop the most at bc I don't need to fix things around the house too often but perfect if you do! They are very helpful and knowledgeable of what you may need around your home. Recommend it!
Lindsey L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Overall, lowes isn't too terrible. Some of their prices are higher than other places, but they have a good variety of items to choose from. I do like that you can order online and pick it up in the store though.
Miriam F.
Rio Grande City, TX
Great inventory when it comes to looking for makeup brush holders or etc. To stash your makeup products. Always have affordable prices. The staff is very friendly. Love going every chance I get to. Definitely!
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse