Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

BY LOWE'S #3 in Home Stores

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Shanna R.
We just recently purchased a Samsung washing machine from Lowes. They delivered it the following day, removed our old washing machine and we have had no problems with them! All the employees are very professional
Maritza H.
Cranston, RI
I actually love shopping here. I love everything. You can shop for all of the things you need for home improve. Also my husband always finds something to buy he's super happy when we go. It's definitely a family affair
Amanda C.
Dallas, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Up until recently I would have given Lowe’s 5 stars, however we just had a fence installed ( over a 6,000 project) and it’s been nothing but problems. The project was stated in November and still isn’t finished.
Jessica C.
Topeka, KS
I've gotten a lot of my outside tools and things I need for outside projects from here. There are so many things that you can buy here. I also looked at paint and getting a new shower head here! So a little bit of everything.
shardon V.
Sometimes I cant find what Im looking for at lowes so I go to home depot, but 90% of the time what I want is at Lowes. For example I just went and bought a Venus fly trap the other day and he is alive and well!!
Emily W.
People are really friendly here. I love the smell and atmosphere. Though when you go pick something up it does take a long time. This stuff is good quality. I would recommend shopping here. However I don't see the difference between Home Depot.
Vanessa A.
Riverside, CA
They have a variety of items I need through ou the year. I have a store located near my home. I enjoy their garden department because they offer a variety of plants to fit my needs along with all the gardening supplies I need. Lowes is a one-stop shopping spot for all my home needs.
Shaina R.
Brashear, TX
They have amazing customer service and a great selection of products. Their delivery service is very professional and friendly as well. This is the first place we look when we need something for our home:garden.
Amanda E.
Morganton, NC
I can usually find everything I need at Lowes, except for employees. Luckily, being a former employee, I can find and do everything in there myself. They have pretty much everything at fairly reasonable prices.
Natalie C.
Idaho Falls
Their store is clean and organized. They almost always have what I need and at fair prices. Their employees are so helpful and very knowledgeable. In my city, the Lowe’s is a much nicer store than The Home Depot.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse