Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Stéphanie A.
Haslet, TX
I could spend all day here. I like the Home Depot better in my area though. Because the Home Depot tends to be cheaper and have better customer service. But I do think Lowe’s discounts and coupons are better.
Krystal D.
Paducah, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My family and I...and also my boyfriend 👦 shop here a lot actually... you can pretty much find almost anything you need here from paint to Wood to lawn and Garden to Plumbing you name it they usually have it.
Katlyn B.
Conway
I love Lowe’s we go there for everything and they are affordable for some projects just depends how u want to do it and it’s great people are easy to talk to and their are no cons and yes I would recommend it
Litzi P.
Elgin, IL
they have good affordable pricing for the products that you would like to buy. they are good quality and they can last long. I would definitely recommend this store it's amazing and it has good deals in what you want.
I’m just starting to get into this particular store because I’m starting o come into my crafty side and I’m loving it. They always have great customer service and I usually have a list of items that I’m looking for whenever I visit.
Maura N.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love the local Lowe's but I can't fully give it five stars because every time we've gone there wasn't an employee in sight to help, even after pressing the assistance button. Had to go to front check out desk.
Dana H.
Lowe’s has a terrific selection of all sorts of home improvement things! I will go to Lowe’s almost every time I need something for a project. They have good quality items and plenty of options! I will definitely continue to shop here!
Amber F.
Everyone always is there to lend a helping hand and I always have questions and the employees are more than happy to assist me and give there advice especially on home improvements they have done In the past.
Kaitlyn F.
Iva , SC
Not only do they have almost everything you need for repairment. I could just walk into Lowe’s to get a whiff of the store! It smells so good because of the wood they store. Very good customer service as well!
Lauren B.
Freeport, PA
Anytime I have been to Lowes they are very helpful and knowledgable. I usually shop for wood, pvc piping or home supplies, it is cheaper than most locally owned hardware store and I will continue to shop here!
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse