Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Marisa H.
Pittsburgh , PA
Lowe’s has a ton of raw materials for this crafter. When doing larger wooden products, Lowe’s is my go to home improvement location to get my supplies. I definitely recommend Lowe’s to all of my fellow crafters.
Aury R.
Im a home improvement/DIY freak so im well versed in my local Lowes. They arent always the cheapest for certain items and it can be hard to find help but they offer a ton of variety in just about any department.
Brandi R.
Knoxville, TN
Lowes is close to our home and occasionally has different things than Home Depot. Sometimes better pricing. We use both stores interchangeably. For paint, we have always used lowes. We prefer the brand quality.
alexon z.
Modesto, CA
I love Lowe’s they are such a clean store. And I love the prices. and the customer service is great. It is very affordable my husband needed a new weed eater and they had a great deal on it. I would recommend it!
Shanna R.
We just recently purchased a Samsung washing machine from Lowes. They delivered it the following day, removed our old washing machine and we have had no problems with them! All the employees are very professional
Taryn H.
Franklin
I love the quality and prices of the home improvement items at Lowe’s. I do not shop there often but when I do I am always impressed with the quality and prices. I would recommend them for home improvement needs.
Amanda C.
Dallas, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Up until recently I would have given Lowe’s 5 stars, however we just had a fence installed ( over a 6,000 project) and it’s been nothing but problems. The project was stated in November and still isn’t finished.
Aly R.
Lowes has tons to choose from for household things. Prices are pretty comparable to most places. It's nice and tidy in there as well and normally tons of people availed to help you find anything your looking for.
Crystal P.
Cynthiana
Lowe's is my go to store. Home repair items and my flowers and lawn decorations. Also a great place for buying my husbands gifts. I purchase Lowe's gift cards for my in laws, they are always working on something.
Rosa R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Everybody's up with your sweet family and are always willing to help and get the comment that suggestions on what you should do what you do I love how everybody always try to help me more ideas that I already had
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse