Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Amanda C.
Dallas, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Up until recently I would have given Lowe’s 5 stars, however we just had a fence installed ( over a 6,000 project) and it’s been nothing but problems. The project was stated in November and still isn’t finished.
Tawana B.
Brunswick, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Had a great variety of appliances. They had. A gray sale on dryers when I ordered but they delivery time could have been shorter. When my dryer was delivered, they didn't come with all the parts I had paid for.
Alyssa L.
Whether you’re ordering thru their website or in store, always convent and easy. The employees are quite knowledgeable and the paint counter is wonderful. They matched our paint perfectly. Recommend definitely.
Tishani S.
Schenectady, NY
Great quality stuff and amazing staff that is knowledgeable and always there to help you. They carry a wide variety of products which gives you opinions at great price to suit anyone's budget. I love going there.
Autumn R.
Walcott
Great people, prices, and inventory. They usually always have what you need and are always so helpful. The product is always great quality as well. Usually easy to find as well! I would recommend lowes to anyone.
Reba T.
They seem to always have everything we need, if not they’re not bashful about telling us where we can get it. Our local store has friendly, helpful staff and is always clean and well stocked. I appreciate them.
Shanna R.
We just recently purchased a Samsung washing machine from Lowes. They delivered it the following day, removed our old washing machine and we have had no problems with them! All the employees are very professional
Bri C.
Bellmawr, NJ
Lowe’s is usually my go-to for big home improvement projects and purchases. When I bought my first home I went right to Lowe’s to purchase my refrigerator which they were able to deliver the day of my settlement!
Crystal P.
Cynthiana
Lowe's is my go to store. Home repair items and my flowers and lawn decorations. Also a great place for buying my husbands gifts. I purchase Lowe's gift cards for my in laws, they are always working on something.
MaryAnn L.
Seattle, WA
Great customer service. I never have trouble finding an associate to help me for whenever I need help finding things or taking it out to the car. Customer service is great. The organization of the store is also great and very straight forward- making the shopping experience fast and enjoyable.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse