Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Lyndsee M.
West Jordan, UT
I love Lowe’s. The workers always help and everything is easy to find. It’s decently priced and I always have one close to home. The workers are always willing to help and make sure you know what you’re doing!
Noami C.
Visalia
I love going to Lowe’s to complete my garden and outdoor products. There prices are affordable and it’s convient to shop there. Everybody is friendly and want to help. Will recommend to my family and friends.
Melinda M.
Fort Worth
We like going to Lowe’s any time we need to repair something around our home. They have everything we need. I like going to the garden section to get beautiful plants. It’s my favorite home improvement store!
Crystal N.
Big Spring
Always get great customer service, most employees are knowledgeable and if they don’t know they find someone who does. Prices are around the same as other chain hardware stores. We will continue to shop here.
Jennifer B.
Gardiner , ME
Easy to navigate. Nice employees.

Variety of products. However buying a dryer on site is an ordeal. They don’t like you to take it with you right then and there. Your dryer at home dies. So you want a replacement. They say “we can deliver in 7 days”. I say nope. Load it into my car today.
Esme E.
Haines City, FL
Lowes has many different products for remodeling. Everyone is very helpful so nice. The quality is amazing bought the top of my desk and love it. Def the desk is my favorite purchase. Yes would shop there again.
Karen H.
Lowes is the closest hardware store to me, and so it's usually where I go. They have a good variety of products for affordable prices. I buy everything from wood for projects to the plants for my garden here.
Nadia G.
Brandon, FL
Lowe’s is a wonderful home improvement store. You can find everything from plants to paint. Every time I visit it is very clean and organized. I love to go to the garden center and pick out plants each year.
EDITH L.
Binghamton, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
One of our go to stores. Price ranges to suit everyone's budget. The only issue I have ever had is when ordering a large pricey item online I was notified it was ready to pick up. Upon doing so I was told the store had not received it. Long story short after 3 weeks they found it in the warehouse. No one ever scanned it in, I was provided a 20% rebate for my inconvenience which was substantial.
Karina R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Always have what ever I need and there are literally right next to my home. They should have a map of what items or where when you first come in maybe like a brochure I would recommend this store to everyone
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse