Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

BY LOWE'S #3 in Home Stores

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Alyssa L.
I only shop at Lowe’s when I am looking to do a home improvement project. I love the wide range of different products and brands. The stores are always so organized and clean. And the staff is extremely helpful!
Leslie M.
Grimesland
I recently purchased my first house and Lowe’s has become my new favorite store! I can definitely say that the store is easy to navigate and the staff are always willing to help! I’ve had great experiences here.
Taryn H.
Franklin
I love the quality and prices of the home improvement items at Lowe’s. I do not shop there often but when I do I am always impressed with the quality and prices. I would recommend them for home improvement needs.
Emily W.
People are really friendly here. I love the smell and atmosphere. Though when you go pick something up it does take a long time. This stuff is good quality. I would recommend shopping here. However I don't see the difference between Home Depot.
Ashley F.
San Antonio, TX
Love their military discount and how they have everything we need for making improvements or fixing things within our home. We have purchased so many items from Lowe’s and I love their store more than Home Depot.
Tiffani K.
warren
Very friendly facility and dog friendly too! They staff is always willing to help which is great. I prefer Lowe’s over any other home improvement -store. It’s also usually very affordable, which is another pro.
Shawn M.
Stillwater, MN
When you live within walking distance of Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse, you’re basically there every weekend. They were great helping us pick out a new fridge and all of the household items we need!
Maria C.
seaford
Lowes is a great store to get all your household goods. I love it any construction we do o. Our house we end up living at Lowes for a while. They have good prices on a lot of stuff and people are really helpful.
Aury R.
Im a home improvement/DIY freak so im well versed in my local Lowes. They arent always the cheapest for certain items and it can be hard to find help but they offer a ton of variety in just about any department.
Amy W.
Ancaster, ON
I usually go here if I need to pick up something quickly like hardware. I feel it's a bit pricier than Home Depot but it always has a large selection and it's close to my home. I'll definitely shop here again sometime.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse