Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Ashleigh N.
Benson, NC
Absolutely love Lowes! Great prices and a variety of home improvement options from decor to yard maintenance. Prices are exceptional and there's always one within 15 minutes from my house!! Go get you some Lowes!
Kaitlin R.
Newport, VT
Great store. Always have what you want and if they don't they always try to find it and order it for you. Employees are always super helpful and actually care about helping you. I would definitely shop here again
Amanda E.
Morganton, NC
I can usually find everything I need at Lowes, except for employees. Luckily, being a former employee, I can find and do everything in there myself. They have pretty much everything at fairly reasonable prices.
Jessica C.
Topeka, KS
I've gotten a lot of my outside tools and things I need for outside projects from here. There are so many things that you can buy here. I also looked at paint and getting a new shower head here! So a little bit of everything.
Emily W.
People are really friendly here. I love the smell and atmosphere. Though when you go pick something up it does take a long time. This stuff is good quality. I would recommend shopping here. However I don't see the difference between Home Depot.
Ciera L.
Lowes has everything you could possibly need. My dad has always used Lowe's so I could never imagine using anywhere else. The workers really make it their opportunity to help you with every need that comes about.
Sam L.
Morgantown, WV
I am a huge DIYer so I love lowes. Recently I "up cycled" a night stand and the people at my lowes were so helpful when it came to picking out paint and glue and having a mirror cut. I'm always able to find help.
Natalie C.
Idaho Falls
Their store is clean and organized. They almost always have what I need and at fair prices. Their employees are so helpful and very knowledgeable. In my city, the Lowe’s is a much nicer store than The Home Depot.
Margaret K.
Hatboro, PA
Lowe's keeps a girl's shower unclogged with those drain snakes! I love going as browsing the paint selection and hardware for home crafting projects. Our Lowe's is convenient and the staff is always very helpful.
Areli D.
Las Vegas, NV
My family and I really like shopping at Lowe's. We shop for appliances, thinks to fix the house, garden stuff (especially roses), and other household items. Sometimes they have better deals than in other stores!
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse