Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Taylor B.
Fayetteville
This store has everything you need for home improvement. My experience shopping there is very relaxing. Easy to find items, but too many men shop there. My favorite purchase would be a lamp. I will shop here again.
Erica C.
Portland, OR
Great store, they don’t have a political bias like Home Depot, they support the military and have a diverse work force. I get great prices and help from staff without judgement of being a female. I will always shop here
Lisa S.
Monroe, LA
I absolutely love Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse. I really enjoy their product selection and finding things to make my home look beautiful. I really love the nursery department. I recommend this store to others!
Alex K.
As first time homeowners we spend a lot of time here for little home improvements to make this house really ours. I spend a lot of time in the garden section. I love how we can customize our yards to fit our style.
Poba Z.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I usually shop at Lowe's when I am doing a home improvement. It is less expensive co.paring to home Depot. But so far every time I have been looking for a product I was able to find it and get it for a good price.
Karly G.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Got our Christmas tree from Lowes and also our light bulbs from there. They're reasonably priced and the staff is nice. The store is clean. I'm not a fan of Lowes because hardwood but hey, they got the stuff I need
Adrii F.
I just recently went to purchase backdrops for pictures and they had such a great deal going on, I scored! Everytime I go I get a good deal. They have a really good selection of home improvement items always on sale.
Nicole L.
Spokane
As a new homeowner I am constantly back and forth from Lowe’s for those weekend projects. Our next big project is to paint the house and I know I can count on Lowe’s to be the reliable stop to pick out our colors.
Haley S.
Denton, TX
Lowe's is a great store for home improvement. It has more of the garden/outdoor products than Home Depot's outdoor section. Every time I've gone the employees are very knowledgeable and friendly. I would recommend.
Mariah L.
Cleveland, TN
My husband loves going into Lowes. They are always so helpful there. They also allow you to return or exchange anything even if you don't have a receipt. We shop there whenever we need things for home improvement.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse