Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

BY LOWE'S #3 in Home Stores

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Brienne M.
You can get a lot for a bunch of different projects. Out side or inside they have so much home improvement. They have a good variety of stones for a fire pit and all the wood you would need to build what you want!!
Amber B.
Simpsonville, KY
By far my favorite home store. They have everything, plus options for ordering special items. And, the price fits my budget. The store tends to keep up with home trends and there's usually someone available to explain them.
Gayle J.
I went there to get some stain for an outdoor project. I had no clue what brand or products were okay. A nice enough guy from paint came to help point out what stains were right for my outdoor bench. I found a pint of a color I liked and went home. It was definitely my err for putting that much trust that the guy who worked in that department knew what he was doing. As it turned out upon my getting home and reading the entire directions on the back, it said "Not for outdoor projects, indoor finished products only." There was nothing to indicate it on the front lable or the signage around it. I ended up going to a local paint store that had a sign advertising a deck stain sale to get proper stain & a lot of advice​/tips.
Adrii F.
I just recently went to purchase backdrops for pictures and they had such a great deal going on, I scored! Everytime I go I get a good deal. They have a really good selection of home improvement items always on sale.
Katelyn H.
Granite Falls, NC
Lowes is handy and affordable. I enjoy shopping in their seasonal aisles they were very helpful when we had to buy a new washer and dryer. I also think that their employees are less helpful than their competitors.
Maryam M.
Great for home improvement supplies. Wr shop here a lot since we’ve been doing renos at my
moms place. Really easy to find things and the staff is really helpful! It’s the perfect place to pick up home reno things.
Olivia W.
Morrisonville, NY
At lowes you can get everything for fixing up or redecorating your home. I only shop here when I'm painting or looking for organizational things. I think they have a good variety of everything for home improvement.
Karly G.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Got our Christmas tree from Lowes and also our light bulbs from there. They're reasonably priced and the staff is nice. The store is clean. I'm not a fan of Lowes because hardwood but hey, they got the stuff I need
Halli S.
Lowes always seems to have what I need at an affordable price. The staff is typically friendly and helpful. I recently bought some plants there and they were actually in good condition. I recommend shopping there.
Taylor B.
Fayetteville
This store has everything you need for home improvement. My experience shopping there is very relaxing. Easy to find items, but too many men shop there. My favorite purchase would be a lamp. I will shop here again.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse