Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

BY LOWE'S #3 in Home Stores

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Layla M.
Lowe's always has everything my husband looks for. Can be expensive and affordable. The experience is great and the help is always there when you need it. We do go often because my husband loves tools and stuff lol.
Earnie D.
Bald Knob, AR
Golden Fire 40-lb Wood Pellets PELLETS-GF
These are are the best long last wood burning pellets on the market! Also I love that they are all natural and no additives or plastics! Very low ashes to cleanup!
Carmen R.
Hazlehurst, GA
My fiancé and I are currently rebuilding our first home. Lowes is our go to place for all of our home supplies rather it be wood or something as simple as a trash can; lowes has it all! The prices are reasonable too!
Sara C.
Alliance, OH
Anything you could possibly need for anything to do with your home can be found here. The employees are always so helpful and knowledgeable which really helps people like me who know nothing about home improvement!!
Audbrey M.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I recently purchased a new rake from lowes. The price was great and it is working out well for my gardening needs. It's great quality!!!! My fear is that it will rust. However I love that it folds to store nicely in my shed.
Joslyn D.
Pet friendly store! Very helpful staff. Pros - have a variety of items in store. Online to store pick up works well. Household items you may wish to buy to save yourself a trip to another store are not always cheap.
Meg G.
Cullman, AL
They really have everything you could need for home improvements and repairs. They always have plenty of staff available who are knowledgeable of the products provided and are able to direct me to specific products.
Megan L.
Houston
It’s down the store from our apartment which makes it great we buy our Christmas decorations from Lowe’s I’d say they’re good quality items can’t complain maybe they could bring down their prices just a little
Caitlin H.
Westernville, NY
My dad is a top customer there for you to be my friend he is my best friend lol you can tell I'm sure you are going out with you guys lol I'm not going out tonight or I just want a boyfriend to talk about it when you
Haley H.
New Prt Rchy, FL
If I had my choice between Lowe's and Home Depot, this would be my choice! They have everything you will need for your household projects and have great employees that are always willing to help. Will definitely continue shopping here.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse