Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Olivia G.
Wetumpka, AL
We love Lowe's. They always have what we need for good prices. We have bought appliances, hardware, paint, and a lawn mower. Everything we have bought has been good quality. We shop there often and will continue to!
Troy D.
Always great help from when I enter til I leave. The workers are really nice and very helpful. If you can't find what you need there then you're doing the job wrong. Lowes is my go to store for any home improvements.
Megan C.
Myrtle Beach, SC
My dad and boyfriend go into this store just about every day! Sometimes multiple times a day, they always have what they are looking for. I used to dislike coming into the store, but then they started stocking candy!
Kayla W.
Ripley, Tn
Lowe's is always my go to place for anything "home improvement". They have friendly service. The associates are always more than willing to help and give advice to help you achieve your goals for almost any project.
Ana F.
Lots of products for all your home needs plus the garden center area for plants and mulch. A good selection at a decent price for most home repair projects you would need. Also some patio furniture, holiday decor, ect...
Fatima P.
Randleman, NC
My parents enjoy buying things from here for anything for our house. I usually receive gift cards from here and they always come in handy there is always something to buy from there and I will continue to shop here!
Molly B.
Newburgh, IN
We shop at lowes a lot and they tend to have everything we need as well as helpful employees who will help you with whatever they have. I really have no complaints of this store! We tend to do to Home Depot a lot too.
Britney R.
Port St Lucie, FL
Love lowes! They have all you need for it do it yourself and home improvement projects for competitive prices. They Always have plenty of employees around to assist in whatever you need! Will go back again and again.
Megan L.
Houston
It’s down the store from our apartment which makes it great we buy our Christmas decorations from Lowe’s I’d say they’re good quality items can’t complain maybe they could bring down their prices just a little
Nick S.
Alto, GA
Lowe’s is a great store. Pretty much has everything you need. Great service, customer service, and products. Even current trendy technology products. I would recommend it over any other store that they compete with.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse