Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Megan C.
Myrtle Beach, SC
My dad and boyfriend go into this store just about every day! Sometimes multiple times a day, they always have what they are looking for. I used to dislike coming into the store, but then they started stocking candy!
Jami F.
Quinton, OK
Lowes always has the best customer service. I enjoy going into the store and walking the aisles. All their products are great in quality. It's always cold in there but I wear a coat. I would recommend shopping here.
Shannon T.
Guymon, OK
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Lowe's has been a go to store for me in all things home improvement. I'm usually able to find everything I'm looking for and often at a lower price than their major competitor. Always a good experience shopping at Lowes
Molly B.
Newburgh, IN
We shop at lowes a lot and they tend to have everything we need as well as helpful employees who will help you with whatever they have. I really have no complaints of this store! We tend to do to Home Depot a lot too.
Layla M.
Lowe's always has everything my husband looks for. Can be expensive and affordable. The experience is great and the help is always there when you need it. We do go often because my husband loves tools and stuff lol.
Sarah B.
Decent pricing, usually friendly staff there. I prefer this chain from others due to the way the store feels. It seems brighter and more positive than other chains. And the check out clerks are usually very friendly
Troy D.
Always great help from when I enter til I leave. The workers are really nice and very helpful. If you can't find what you need there then you're doing the job wrong. Lowes is my go to store for any home improvements.
Kendra S.
It was good. Always can find what I need. The services are very kind and always willing to help. If I worked more on home improvement projects I would defiantly visit this store to start off. Very organized and neat.
Kassy R.
Edinburg, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Personally, I haven't had a good experience at Lowe's. The worker's are usually rude or pay no attention to you. However, the place does look very neat and organized so that's a plus. I might give it another chance.
Madeleine F.
San Antonio, TX
I love going to Lowe’s! It’s a one stop shop for everything you could ever think of around the house. I needed to repaint my room and they were so helpful and gave me awesome advice and samples! I love shopping here.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse