Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Ashlen G.
Gastonia, NC
I always go to lowes for home improvement needs. My family is dedicated shoppers there and their prices are fair. Sometimes you encounter employees who are rude or don't know their area well but that's expected every once in awhile.
Danielle C.
Rayville, LA
Lowe’s is great!!! Look for great deals all around the store. Staff is so very helpful and they will do anything to help keep their customers happy. Anytime I need home improvement, this is the only store I will go to.
Kjell S.
Lowes is great, they have such a variety of options. Sometimes more than Home Depot does. I'm the person that walks around the kitchen and bathroom displays for hours and day dreams about how I would do my own kitchen. Lowes makes me happy.
heather s.
Lebanon, TN
Lowe's is my favorite home improvement store. They always have what I'm looking for and if I can't find it, they help when I ask. I especially love buying my paint here because they have so many great options and colors! Nothing helps your house feel like a home more than freshly painted walls.
Lauren Y.
Concord, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My husband and I have been doing a lot to our house a lot lately and we go to Lowe’s for everything!!! From paint, to flowers, and stone for building a fire pit. We love Lowe’s and hey have good prices! And military discount 😍
Mallory B.
Dunnellon, FL
My husband and I just bought our first home in December! We bought all of our landscaping things from lowes as well as inside decoration. Well priced and great shopping experience! I would for sure recommend this place to another person!
Sherrie M.
Baltimore , Maryland
This is my husbands store. He's like a kid in a candy shop when he goes there. He goes at least once a week. Prices seem to be reasonable. Have no bad words to say about Lowes. I think my husband would definitely recommend this store to others...
Kaylee T.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I visit this place a lot it's one of the local hardware shops. I've bought multiple items from this store and they always have what I need at a reasonable price. The employees are always helpful and I never have to wait long
TheStyle C.
Lithonia, GA
Lowe's Always has what My Family and I are looking for for Our home improvement projects. Their products are affordable and the store is immaculate every time We visit. We shop there quite often, and will continue to do so.
🔸Emily H.
arlington
We love lowes. Doing home projects you can find anything you need for very good prices. We love home improvement stores. Their outdoor section is huge. We always find what we need. A one stop shop for home improvement.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse