Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Missy H.
Viper
The best company ever, we always get great deals on stuff for the house and they have so much to chose from! We have gotten a ton of stuff for the house at Lowe’s! Highly recommend this place while building your house!
Mallorie V.
Pflugerville , TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We have found the best deals on appliances at lowes. The financing is fantastic and there are such great deals to be had. We got an amazing stainless dishwasher for only $200 when the same one everywhere else was almost $500
Madison A.
Fort Smith, AR
My Lowe’s card is my favorite card! Ha all things home improvement is here and more. Plus I love how the workers actually know what they are talking about in their department.
Shealene D.
Fort Campbell
The customer service is always great but it's there expansive veteran and military discount that keeps us coming back. They have free delivery and instillation for appliances and will haul away the old one for only 15$
peggy K.
Caldwell
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse good store just a bit too large. Im an online shopper so i perfer their website to in store. I admit i dont shop here very much. Sadly you cant get their potted plants online.
Ashley B.
Lowe's is always quick to help! They helped me pick out an awesome primer and paint color for our deck we built last summer! They mixed the paint right in store and I loved that. One stop shopping! I will shop here for all my painting needs.
Morgan L.
Blmngton Spgs, TN
My husband and I love Lowe's! They have helped us build many projects. We have extended our wooden deck, build a gazebo, build a shed, tranformed our garage into a bonus room, made many arts and crafts projects, and planted many many plants and veggies! We love them! The employees are always super friendly and eager to help you! We had a load of wood delivered once for a very reasonable fee, and I was shocked by how well they had organized every piece of wood, and they laid it exactly where I asked them too. They accidentally forgot one 2x4x18, we gladly would of picked it up at the store since it was just one piece, but they insisted they deliver it since it was their fault! I couldn't believe it, not many places would drive 15 miles to deliver one piece of wood!!! Sometimes, I just walk up and down every isle and I'm amazed by how many things I've never seen before and how many ideas we get for remodeling/painting/improving our home! Love Lowe's!!!
Cortney S.
Lumberton, TX
My husband could spend HOURS at Lowe's just looking at all the fun toys. 4 stars because organization can be rough. Like I don't want to go through every aisle looking for an item classified as three different aisles.
Gabby Z.
Love going to Lowe’s! I always get great Custer service, everyone is so nice, and so helpful to my needs. I recently went to buy some paint and was helped so fast and they got the correct paint color on the first try!
Kathryn P.
Lafayette
I always have a pleasant experience here. Employees are knowledgeable and will do their best to help you find what you need. Wide selection of literally everything you could want for a project. I love going to Lowe’s.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse