Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Colleen K.
Hampstead, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is our go to store. Sometimes is can be priced a bit higher than home depot and that is very disappointing. If home depot were closer many times we’d go
there because of pricing-our Home Depot is out of the way -
for that reason only Lowe’s wins
🔸Emily H.
arlington
We love lowes. Doing home projects you can find anything you need for very good prices. We love home improvement stores. Their outdoor section is huge. We always find what we need. A one stop shop for home improvement.
Ashley P.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Anytime I need something for home repair I know I'll find it at Lowes. Staff is usually very helpful and it is well organized so even I can find where things are in there. I would recommend anyone embarking on a project to check it out.
Sara K.
Burlington
It’s my go to if I need anything for the house and the garden. My only complaint is sometimes it’s hard to find an employee for help and even when I do they don’t seem to be knowledgeable about what I’m asking of them.
heather s.
Lebanon, TN
Lowe's is my favorite home improvement store. They always have what I'm looking for and if I can't find it, they help when I ask. I especially love buying my paint here because they have so many great options and colors! Nothing helps your house feel like a home more than freshly painted walls.
Josephine R.
Lowes is nice and has a lot of different options to chose from. I don't shop there often but when I do I leave with everything I need to get the job I'm working on done. I will definitely continue to shop there again.
Sherrie M.
Baltimore , Maryland
This is my husbands store. He's like a kid in a candy shop when he goes there. He goes at least once a week. Prices seem to be reasonable. Have no bad words to say about Lowes. I think my husband would definitely recommend this store to others...
TheStyle C.
Lithonia, GA
Lowe's Always has what My Family and I are looking for for Our home improvement projects. Their products are affordable and the store is immaculate every time We visit. We shop there quite often, and will continue to do so.
Makayla S.
Newport, NC
This is a very good store that has almost all your needs! Most of the stuff here is very affordable and I don't think there can be much improvement! I go to this store almost every week, and I will continue to go here.
Paige L.
Springdale, Ar
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I like lowes!! It's a great store! It has everything you need in one place! It has tools and appliances, fixtures, yard supplies, lumber! It's also nice to have the option to have someone come to install items you purchase!
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse