Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Miranda S.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love Lowes! I just went there looking for some paint samples. I'm looking to reprint my new house and I will 100% definitely be using Lowes when I do. The gentleman working at the paint station was so knowledgeable.
Natalie R.
Blackfoot, ID
Lowe's has always been very helpful with everything that we have needed.  We are currently building a house and they have answered our questions.  They have the knowledge to guide us to whatever we need and give us their best opinion of the various products they carry.
Gabby Z.
Love going to Lowe’s! I always get great Custer service, everyone is so nice, and so helpful to my needs. I recently went to buy some paint and was helped so fast and they got the correct paint color on the first try!
Heather A.
I usually have good experience with the floor employees. It's always easy to find anything in the store and if you need help, someone is there to ask. Easy to return items if you have anything left over from a project.
Jaime F.
Charlotte, NC
Oh how i love Lowes! Unlike other hardware stores they are designed to help you out with any problems without being overwhelming. You can get anything you need for a heavy duty project and grab tissues or laundry detergent.
Galina S.
La Grange, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Lowe's is an excellent place to shop for your home improvement needs! I've bought things from paint, to light and bathroom fixtures. They will usually have what you need!
Morgan L.
Blmngton Spgs, TN
My husband and I love Lowe's! They have helped us build many projects. We have extended our wooden deck, build a gazebo, build a shed, tranformed our garage into a bonus room, made many arts and crafts projects, and planted many many plants and veggies! We love them! The employees are always super friendly and eager to help you! We had a load of wood delivered once for a very reasonable fee, and I was shocked by how well they had organized every piece of wood, and they laid it exactly where I asked them too. They accidentally forgot one 2x4x18, we gladly would of picked it up at the store since it was just one piece, but they insisted they deliver it since it was their fault! I couldn't believe it, not many places would drive 15 miles to deliver one piece of wood!!! Sometimes, I just walk up and down every isle and I'm amazed by how many things I've never seen before and how many ideas we get for remodeling/painting/improving our home! Love Lowe's!!!
Lindsey B.
I love the helpful staff at Lowes and the variety of products. When we moved, we were sent a welcome home coupon which we used on home improvement items for our new home. I love the loyalty card that tracks purchases as well.
Jessica S.
Oskaloosa , IA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I feel most at home in a home improvement store. Staff is always helpful and friendly at Lowes. I always feel like products I purchase are quality and I love my mylowes card that tracks all my purchases for my business for tax reasons.
Mollie C.
Leon, WV
Love that they have everything from decor to lawn furniture in one store and all at such affordable costs! I also get my paper towels, toilet paper and garbage bags there too! Super nice setting and friendly assistants
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse