Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Morgan B.
Nashville, TN
I love this place! I would always shop here with my dad and he loves it. We’ve purchased many things from here. Prices are great and quality is even better. They price match and offer military discount, too!! I recommend!
Jessica D.
Ithaca, NY
The store itself was less appealing then other home improvement stores. There is a fee to have wood cut. We wouldn't have been able to fit it in our car otherwise. Good products, but some can be found cheaper elsewhere.
Marina H.
Rockford , IL
I love lowes it has Everything I need for home improvement and it's good quality I just purchased a porcelain bath tub kit and it worked amazing and was a good price compared to others!! I will definitely shop their again
Stephanie M.
Milton, FL
I love lowes! Always clean and amazing customer service. I love all the decor that they sell too. I like that lowes appeals to all types of wants and needs, from home improvement to decor and holiday items. Great store.
Cheri S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The folks around here are great. They're always smiling, always helpful, and they have a heart for veterans, which is always a winner in my eyes! The prices are great, and the customer service, even the installs, are amazing!
Jennifer L.
Brookport, IL
When remodeling a house Lowe's was our go to for our home improvements. Lowes always had everything we were looking for and they were very helpful they are not very expensive at all. I highly recommend shopping at Lowe's
Devynne S.
Jersey City, NJ
I like going to Lowes over other home improvement stores.  Lowes is better for home design and decoration while other similar stores are better for tools.  I like their home garden section and the employees are always very pleasant.
Abby I.
Silver Spring, MD
Went to Lowes for some wood for a project. Staff was helpful and knowledgeable. Price was slightly higher than Home Depot but we went to lowest because Home Depot didn't have what we needed. Store was clean and organized.
Kerri K.
Clarksville , TN
I bought my lawnmower at lowes and a month later something went wrong with it so I called them and they told me to bring it in and come pick up and new one, no questions asked! This experience alone made me a lifetime customer!
Izamar C.
Victorville
The last thing I purchased from lowes it would have to be a plant. I really enjoy going to their clearance isle were they have plants. I like finding little plants that I can place around my home at an affordable price.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse