Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

BY LOWE'S #3 in Home Stores

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Ronnie P.
All of my products and diys that is my store great for doing everything myself and even big projects. I rely on this store to make all my house pretty roof to floor lol
Kayla H.
Hazard, KY
Lowes is great! It's the only store of this kind in the town that I live in but it has everything that you could need for home projects. The staff are very well trained and polite as well. I would recommend shopping there!
Audrey W.
Usually buy some of our flowers & gardening supplies here. Staff is very helpful and friendly. The aisles are clearly marked so it's easy to find what you are looking for. Pleasantly surprised by the lighting selection.
Shannie E.
Boulder, CO
The employees are pretty knowledgeable and reliable but the prices aren’t as good as competitors. I like the layout. sometimes they don’t have what I need but most of the time they do. All around excellent garden department
Lynn M.
Rancho Cucamonga
We shop her often when working on our home.  Their prices are competitive ...actually they beat other stores carrying the same product.  We have bought several large appliances from Lowe's too always getting the best deal there. The sales staff are very friendly and helpful.
Lydia O.
Canyon
Recently purchased some stepping stones, this store is located closest to my home and loved that I was able to compare prices and Lowes matched the competitors price!! Didn't have to drive further for the same product!!
Shannon M.
Tampa, FL
The lowes store in North Carolina is really good everyone was super helpful with all the questions I had with a product I was purchasing. The prices are reasonable and comparable to other stores. I would shop there again.
Angela P.
NASHVILLE
the only place i do my home improvement shopping. they have the best selection of flowers in the spring and summer. i have also purchased all of my landscaping from here and everyone is so helpful to load my car for me.
Lauren C.
Watervliet, MI
my husband takes us here regularly to buy project supplies. He really likes the fact that you can look up products online and find out the location of where it is in the store so you don't have to wander to find things.
Lacey H.
St George, UT
I usually only buy little things here like nails or screws, but the staff is always so friendly and helpful. I love they’re outdoor furniture section as well as they’re gardening section. They have great quality plants!!
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse