Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Abby I.
Silver Spring, MD
Went to Lowes for some wood for a project. Staff was helpful and knowledgeable. Price was slightly higher than Home Depot but we went to lowest because Home Depot didn't have what we needed. Store was clean and organized.
Shannon M.
Tampa, FL
The lowes store in North Carolina is really good everyone was super helpful with all the questions I had with a product I was purchasing. The prices are reasonable and comparable to other stores. I would shop there again.
Mallory H.
Liberty, SC
I love how helpful the people at lowes are. They usually have the answer to the questions I have or they find someone who does know the answer. They also give you space and freedom to come in, get what you need, and leave.
Ronnie P.
All of my products and diys that is my store great for doing everything myself and even big projects. I rely on this store to make all my house pretty roof to floor lol
Robbilyn S.
Campbellsvlle, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Lowes is a great place for lots of products. Not only do they have the usual home construction materials but they have also gotten a wide selection of decorative items. These items are great quality and very fashionable.
Lesha E.
Natchitoches, LA
Great selection. Wide variety of items, with a lot of price ranges. Knowledgeable staff to help you with any questions. I like that i can take my dog shopping with me at these stores. Easy to find what you’re looking for.
Ivy S.
Kansas
This place is an awesome place to shop! The workers help you find exactly what you need! My father used to bring me in there when I was little and I always felt like I was at home! They have such a great variety of tools!
Morgan P.
Lowes is 10 times better than Home Depot. They are organized, helpful, and have everything that you may need. Been renovating a house, and Lowes has been a lifesaver. I will always go to Lowes for what i need unless i can find it cheaper on Amazon.
Tiffany M.
I recently had to come to lowes to buy some paint for the kitchen. I don't often go but when I do have to I don't mind it. Everything is very affordable . The employees are very helpful. I will definitely be returning :)
Candyce C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love shopping here. There's always knowledgeable associates available to assist you. I've gotten everything from wood, to shower board, removable hanging strips, appliances, lighting, storage bins, plants/seeds/planters
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse