Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Lauren C.
Watervliet, MI
my husband takes us here regularly to buy project supplies. He really likes the fact that you can look up products online and find out the location of where it is in the store so you don't have to wander to find things.
Casey C.
Indianapolis
I don’t shop here frequently but when I do I’m usually pretty happy. Store is always nice and organized, great selection of products, I’m just not a construction/handyman fixer upper. Usually am here for plants and such.
Turah S.
We have been shopping at Lowe's since we purchased our house 2 years ago. I've been using the myLOWES app to track what I purchased. It really helped when I couldn't remember what flowers I had purchased the year prior.
Raquel D.
I always buy our interior paint here without issue. The workers are always very helpful and are knowledgeable about which finish is best for which area of the house. Plus if I’m not happy with the color I can return it.
Raeanne M.
Albuquerque, NM
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Being that we bought our first fixer upper home I️ am constantly at Lowe’s. They have great prices and love that I️ am able to shop online. The employees are very knowledgeable and nice and I️ will be a forever customer!
Ivy S.
Kansas
This place is an awesome place to shop! The workers help you find exactly what you need! My father used to bring me in there when I was little and I always felt like I was at home! They have such a great variety of tools!
Ruby R.
oxnard , CA
lowes reminds me of a target. they have thing any household can need. the employees are always so helpful and understanding when i ask about advice or need help. i will always go to lowes if i need anything for my house.
Morgan B.
Nashville, TN
I love this place! I would always shop here with my dad and he loves it. We’ve purchased many things from here. Prices are great and quality is even better. They price match and offer military discount, too!! I recommend!
Tiffany M.
I recently had to come to lowes to buy some paint for the kitchen. I don't often go but when I do have to I don't mind it. Everything is very affordable . The employees are very helpful. I will definitely be returning :)
Libby S.
Akron, OH
We just bought a house and have been needing a lot of home improvement materials. Quality ranges based on budget. The sales associates can be hit or miss also. I prefer lowes over Home Depot and will continue to shop here
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse