Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
nikita H.
Spring Lake
Lowes is an amazing company. Always helpful when we go in to find something or if we have no idea what we need. I love how lowes supports the militart and veterans with their discounts and employment opportunities.
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My husband has a Lowe's card. This place really has like everything you need to improve your home, great deals on gardening stuff too. Awesome deals in the summer on flowers and veggies too! My husband manages and maintains apartments and gets Everything he needs here. There was even a BBQ over the summer there for card holders and they were doing a raffle for a very nice bbq and it was great food. Love this place!
Alfred M.
I love going to Lowe’s the prices are amazing and it’s like they know what it is that you need for the job that you’re doing, however you must be careful because it’s so much cool stuff that you’ll end up buying way more then what you thought but hey that’s ok because you will save a lot of cash
Taylor U.
Newark
Absolutely LOVE Lowe’s! One of my favorite places to shop. Lowe’s has everything you need plus more. All products are super affordable and easy to find. Wouldn’t change a thing about this store. Highly recommend!!
Erin m.
Tacoma, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Lowe’s is conveniently located to us. We are remodeling our 100 yr old farmhouse ourselves and we have purchased most of our supplies at Lowe’s. The staff is very helpful and it’s easy to find what you need in the store.
Lisa P.
Columbia, SC
Love lowes! We purchased all our appliances there. They have a better selection then Home Depot. And they always have better prices. The people that work there are always pleasant and yes I wound recommend to everyone
JESSIKA C.
The best of all home improvement stores! Their selection is excellent. I don’t currently own a home but will be shopping here more once I do. They have a wide range of options and prices. They also stay open late.
Haley N.
Mobile, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I go to Lowe's every time I need something home improvement wise. But I'm glad I know the store because the employees are never around when I need help. Seems to be the same across the board at every location I go to.
Lauren S.
Edmond, OK
They cover your typical home improvement needs but what I love the most is that I can take my fluffy dog in with me!! Their closet organization stuff is great and the quality of everything they carry is top notch.
Rhonda A.
Always someone there to help me.  Love the appliance section.  I purchased sheet rock and nails here.  They were very reasonable.  I have also bought houseplants from here very reasonable.  They take awesome care of their plants. I will definitely be going back.  Anyone that needs anything for their home,  I recommend them to go there and get everything in one trip.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse