Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Anna A.
Brilliant, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Always low prices and great service! They help me find what i need quickly, and let me know abiut deals. The qorkers are usually nice and very educated on the products they sell and have great ideas for first time renovations.
Flora S.
Huntington, WV
The store in Barboursville, WV is awesome! Love the set up and their prices for big items are often the best. Random clearance items are actually clearance. Got a nice dog bed for $10 that is $50 elsewhere. Check them out!
Chrissy G.
Westport, CT
Got a spare key made here! It was super fast and very cheap and the keys work great! If you are at college and have a key to lock your door I highly recommend doing this especially if you're prone to losing things like me!
Dennise G.
Reading, PA
Availability of products is amazing! I wish more cashiers were open. Every time I go I have to wait in line for a bit. The employees on floor are very helpful. I look forward to shopping here whenever I need some home-improvement products.
Monica F.
Royal City, WA
Lowe's always has the best prices hands down, and they always have what I need in stock! I don't have to go to 5 different places--Lowe's will have it! Their store layout is easy and flows well. We will only shop at Lowes.
Jessica D.
Ithaca, NY
The store itself was less appealing then other home improvement stores. There is a fee to have wood cut. We wouldn't have been able to fit it in our car otherwise. Good products, but some can be found cheaper elsewhere.
Julia A.
Chapmanville, WV
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
It's a good place to get anything you need for your home. The people are always friendly and very helpful. It's an affordable place. It's my favorite place to shop for home decor and to fix anything that needs to be done.
Abby I.
Silver Spring, MD
Went to Lowes for some wood for a project. Staff was helpful and knowledgeable. Price was slightly higher than Home Depot but we went to lowest because Home Depot didn't have what we needed. Store was clean and organized.
Morgan P.
Lowes is 10 times better than Home Depot. They are organized, helpful, and have everything that you may need. Been renovating a house, and Lowes has been a lifesaver. I will always go to Lowes for what i need unless i can find it cheaper on Amazon.
Hazel L.
Santa Ana, CA
Lowes is a great company! It has everything you need for an affordable price! Need to repair something? Lowes has got your back! It's super easy to find things in there and employees help you find exactly what you need!
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse