Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Keisha L.
Pulaski, Virginia
This store is the go to store with any home improvements that you want to do yourself! You can go to this store and tell them what you are doing and they will give you all the supplies and even tell you how to do your project.
Joyce Z.
Gibsonton, FL
Employees are always helpful and would ask if I wanted help getting my materials to my car or going out of their way to help me. They have everything I think to complete any project that comes up and at a reasonable price.
Aaron & Mollie D.
Oklahoma City
I love Lowe’s! They have everything you need and offer a great military discount! I just bought a lawn mower, weed eater, grill, and a flag and it was all discounted and great pricing! I would shop here for any home project
Nayab N.
Bought marble contact paper from here! Loved it. Been marbling a lot of stuff like my coffee table and dining table. Great for college students who want to jazz up without taking a chunk of money out of their monthl budget.
Becky K.
Richmond, VA
I love Lowe's so much! Maybe it is because I have recently found the "discount" plants section, and have made it my duty to revive these dry plants! The service to get paint is always fast and efficient. I love lowes.
Jaci B.
Mandan, ND
I don't need to make a trip very often there for home improvement but it is a one stop shop in town! I can get everything I need. Sometimes it is a little hard to find help in the store but that could be different anywhere!
Carmen H.
Huntsville, AL
I can usually find just about everything I need at Lowe's. From home repair to gardening. Every day essentials (cleaning supplies, for example) seem to cost a little more... But for the most part, prices are fairly decent.
Channing N.
Lexington, KY
Lowe's has been very helpful for my in-home improvement projects. The price is affordable and the products are of good quality. The employees are very helpful and happy to assist. I will shop at Lowe's again in the future.
Emily D.
Douglas, GA
We have recently bought a grill from Lowes. Lowes had the best price as well as the friendliest sales associates. This is the only lumbar/ supply store that is around our area besides Walmart. We will continue to shop here.
Mylasia F.
New Castle
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Always have what I need . Someone is always around it you need help in the store . Very informational about products . I have no complaints . Best for wood & lighting && I got my grill 3 years ago . Still work like a charm
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse