Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Michelle R.
Pueblo, CO
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Lowe's is seriously the place I find myself at every other week! There is one right down the street from my place, and I love the customer service they provide you there! Everyone is super kind and friendly, and the prices there are so affordable! I love lowes!
Indya F.
Kingsport , TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Everytime I have been in Lowes the employees have been extra friendly and helpful. I like to get my paint from here, any supplies for yard work, and my appliances. I recently purchased a Samsung Washer from Lowes that I love
crystal l.
Malden, MA
lowes is a good one stop shop for items. i love that they are pet friendly as well. i like perusing at different items for my home so i like to see walk around lowes and just check out what's new and what they have to offer.
Marqia T.
S Bloomfield, OH
The staff is always helpful and I can always find what I'm needed here for my home improvement needs. It's a one stop shop for things like that and the variety they have is great! This is my go to store for home improvements.
Lana G.
Kaplan, LA
I don't really shop at the store much. I used to go a lot with my dad and he liked it. I think this store has some nice deals. Of course there's room for improvement but that's like any other store. I would shop there again.
Sherry J.
Seattle
After just completing the construction of our new home Lowes was one of our favorite places to shop for the things we needed. Their prices were very competitive and most of the time less than other stores for the same items.
faith b.
Thornton
Lowe’s lighting department is not fabulous. Neither is their gardening department. But overall, they have most of the things I need most of the time. I prefer Home Depot, mostly for their paint, lighting, and flower sections.
Brittany P.
Tupelo, MS
Lowes has everything you need for renovating or garden. When renovating my bathroom last year, we spent almost every day in this store! If you're wanting to spice up your flower garden, I suggest this is the place you start!
Emily L.
Angola, NY
Lowes always seems to have everything you need. The staff there is extremely helpful and can answer any question you may have. It's nice to be able to compare prices to local hardware stores but lowes always comes out on top
Samantha ✌.
Marysville, CA
Lowe’s is great! They always seem to have why I need at a great price! Everything I’ve purchased from them is great quality and affordable. They are the Walmart of home improvement. I go anytime I need anything for the house.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse