Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Ginny F.
TARENTUM, PA
I actually don't like Lowe's trying to track down a employee is near impossible . And when you finally get one they don't really want to help they just point you in the general direction of where you need to be in the store .
Lana G.
Kaplan, LA
I don't really shop at the store much. I used to go a lot with my dad and he liked it. I think this store has some nice deals. Of course there's room for improvement but that's like any other store. I would shop there again.
miracle t.
Great customer service helpful staff is always around to help you they have everything you need for you outdoor and inside of your home and if you can't find it at one location they'll help you find it at a different location
Lauren K.
Anderson, SC
Whenever I have a project that needs to be done, Lowe's is the first place I go. They have everything I need with great help and good prices. I always leave feeling confident in my purchases and in my project I'm working on!
Jessica M.
Chatham, MI
I use Lowes for purchasing all of the products needed for my bathroom remodel from the wood to the toilet/shower etc. this was four years ago and I got better prices and selection at Lowes than any of our other local choices.
faith b.
Thornton
Lowe’s lighting department is not fabulous. Neither is their gardening department. But overall, they have most of the things I need most of the time. I prefer Home Depot, mostly for their paint, lighting, and flower sections.
Carolyne V.
Boca Raton, FL
Lowe's can be a little pricier than Home Depot, but for me its the most convenient, so I'll go there for small stuff if I'm in a hurry.  My experiences at checkout have not been stellar - they never have enough cashiers, and often the self checkout lanes are closed.  Can be frustratingGood garden department though!
Miranda W.
Inverness, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
They have everything here. It doesn't matter if you need to fix something or just updating your house for the seasons and holidays. i love how close it is to my house!
jalie h.
Nicholasville, KY
We love lowes. The only problem I have and it's why I gave them a four star is because they always mess up mixing my paint it is never the color it is suppose to be. Other than that we love lowes and go at least ounce a week.
crystal l.
Malden, MA
lowes is a good one stop shop for items. i love that they are pet friendly as well. i like perusing at different items for my home so i like to see walk around lowes and just check out what's new and what they have to offer.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse