Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Karla D.
Temecula , CA
Anything I need for any improvements around my house or to fix little things here and there they have it. I love the garden areas and the employees are always helpful when I ask and give me great tips to complete my ideas.
Kaylie P.
I always get my paint and my Christmas lights here. They have great quality paint for good prices and the Christmas light have such a great selection. I get my lights there and if anything breaks it's my go to place to go!
Courtney J.
You can take your dog into Lowe's! That alone makes me want to shop there more. They have so much stuff, most I know nothing about. Lol! They have great employees and the customer service is fantastic. I love shopping at Lowes.
Alicia H.
Carthage, IL
Lowe’s has recently turned into my go-to for home improvement needs. I’ve bought a lot of paint there recently at a good price, and over the spring I was impressed with their garden section and selection of healthy flowers.
Mary S.
Glen Allen , VA
Lowes never disappoints! The employees are very helpful and knowledgeable. I have found great deals on paint, flowers and many other items. I love to look at the displays to get ideas on how to continue to renovate my home.
Kirsten C.
Los Angeles, CA
I am a big do it your self person. I love to come here and pick out the perfect paint color I need or go to the nursery to pick out some new flowers to plant. Staff has always been extremely helpful to me. I prefer Lowes over the Home Depot
Meagan B.
We love going to our local lowe'a for all of our home improvement needs. We recently found a great deal on a grill for the summer. They had it already assembled and loaded in our car the same day. They do not disappoint :)
Aaron & Mollie D.
Oklahoma City
I love Lowe’s! They have everything you need and offer a great military discount! I just bought a lawn mower, weed eater, grill, and a flag and it was all discounted and great pricing! I would shop here for any home project
Natarsha R.
Portsmouth, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Lowe's normally has everything I need. Well, if I'm being honest... everything my husband needs. Lol. He normally does all the shopping at Lowe's. But that's the go to place. Anything that has to doing with home improvement ee can normally find in there!
Channing N.
Lexington, KY
Lowe's has been very helpful for my in-home improvement projects. The price is affordable and the products are of good quality. The employees are very helpful and happy to assist. I will shop at Lowe's again in the future.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse