Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Tracy H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Lowe's has great pricing on everything any homeowner or DIYer needs. It's great for small and large tasks. Employees are knowledgeable and also offer suggestions that you might not thought of. I will definitely shop at Lowe's again.
Taisha W.
Raymond , WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Good store, usually has everything I am looking for the improve my home. Some of the stuff is way too pricey but generally they have cheaper alternatives. Also good plant selection and lots of different fixtures I really liked.
Roberta M.
Argyle, NY
Lowe's has everything you need for your home improvement . You can get anything from building supplies ,appliances and gardening supplies, to paint, lighting and storage solutions. It really is a one stop shop for anything you may need in your home.
Becca W.
Bristol, VA
I've never had any issue with Lowes. I always get great customer service if I'm approached or reach out to an employee. They always go out of their way to make sure you get what you need. I go there for all my bigger project needs!
Alberta R.
Fulton, NY
I like this store it has a wide selection of products to outfit the home. I get things from the store from time to
Time. Lowes has all the name brands that can be tested and that is helpful. I will most likely shop here again.
Stephanie F.
Copperas Cove, TX
I love that lowes has pretty much anything that I need. The only downside is that it's often hard to find people working in the section you need which can be frustrating, especially when you have other stuff to do with your day.
Allison G.
I love Lowe’s. You can literally find just about everything here, and more. They have excellent customer service as well as very knowledgeable employees. They are my go to for home improvement projects, and I do a lot of them.
Stephanie G.
Gambrills, MD
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I don't often find myself in Lowes stores, but when I do I am always greeted by nice people. It is not difficult to find help in this store and they usually have decent prices on item. I'll continue to shop here for my home improvement needs.
Denisha M.
Raymore, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My Lowe’s is very friendly and helpful. I get plants, light bulbs, screens, doors, cabinet handles all here. When I leave the store I’m usually finding a project to throw myself into so I have to go back and get “supplies” lol
Marci R.
Liberty, MS
Lowes is great! My dad gets most and all his tools, wood all that stuff there ! You can always rely on lowes to have just what you want! Just about everything is good quality! Highly recommend and I shop there just about every week!
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse