Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Magaly P.
San Benito, TX
Lowe's is where is at! I always enjoy going there with my dad who loves home/garden improvement. We shop for our vegetable garden and also get everything we need for big projects at a great price. Plus...customer service is A1!
Melanie H.
Northampton
Just recently went here for gardening stuff and i guess it was reasonably priced. We just needed fencing for around the garden and rods to hold the fencing and it worked out pretty good. Staff was helpful in finding what we needed.
Alissa M.
Newport News, VA
Lowes always has what I need when it comes to home improvement. I love their variety of plants and home essentials. The employees are very helpful and knowledgable as well! I wouldn't choose anywhere else to shop for my plants!
Cristina K.
Lebanon
I love their plants and flowers section, my husband loves the tools and materials! Great variety of products, great quality and prices! I love their house appliences too, we have some Samsung washer and dryer and they work great and their price was cheaper than other places too....Besides this, their delivery service is great!
Alicia S.
We recently purchased a faucet for our kitchen sink. We were able to install it ourselves with some guidance from a knowledgeable sales person. The only improvement I would suggest is making it very clear what tools and additional items a homeowner will need to install the product to avoid multiple shopping trips.
Carrie L.
Rincon, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I absolutely love lowes. They have a great selection, are friendly and Ive never had an issue returning something if I needed to. I also love that they support the Military by hiring them as well as offering Military discounts!
Allison J.
Rogers, AR
Terrible experiences at my local Lowes store.  I work in retail and the worst part about it is customer service they absolutely have treated me horrible the last visits I have had, early in the morning before anyone else were in the store.
Brooke T.
Mokena, IL
My hubby is always doing home improvements and Lowe’s is always on the list of places we stop to look and check out options for prices on certain things. Helpful staff and they have basically anything you might be looking for.
Taisha W.
Raymond , WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Good store, usually has everything I am looking for the improve my home. Some of the stuff is way too pricey but generally they have cheaper alternatives. Also good plant selection and lots of different fixtures I really liked.
jessica k.
The lowes home improvement warehouse in my city is always a pleasure to shop at. the employees are always so helpful. I have done a few projects and do not have any favorite one. if i had more money i would definitely shop there more haha
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse