Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Katherine N.
Baton Rouge, LA
I prefer Lowe’s online and in store experience over homedepot. Their selection is wider and they carry some different and more upscale brands. Lowe’s online ordering and in store pick up makes doing home projects quick and easy!
Regina S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My family and I prefer Lowes to the other home improvement stores. We love to contacts with the companies they have for home improvements. It's such an easy process and it's guaranteed work. We've also been happy with the work
Shelby L.
Great hardware store overall. You can almost always find what you’re looking for easily and the employees are willing to help when needed. Their prices are typically in line with other large hardware and home improvement stores.
Brooklyn S.
Craigsville, VA
I really enjoy going to Lowe's. The employees are usually very helpful. There have been a few times when I can't find something and the employees do not seem to care. I will be going back to Lowes, probably in the near future.
Bethany C.
Alton, MO
I don't actually shop at Lowes that often but it's where we always go for lighting and Christmas trees and Christmas lights. My bf goes there a lot to get things for his job. It's a good store and the people are always helpful.
Nicole D.
Statesville, NC
I think that lowes has good products and I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a home improvement store. They're usually very helpful when I go into my local stores. I believe there is always room for improvement.
Shelbie K.
The stores near me are always clean and up to date with everything. I enjoy going in with ease when I need something specific. Very organized and professional employees. All employees are helpful & I will be shopping here again.
Alberta R.
Fulton, NY
I like this store it has a wide selection of products to outfit the home. I get things from the store from time to
Time. Lowes has all the name brands that can be tested and that is helpful. I will most likely shop here again.
Verenisse P.
Chapel Hill, NC
Great customer service! They have everything you could possibly need for any sort of home improvement and if you can't find what you're looking for then their employees are always willing to help. Will shop here many more times.
Ciera L.
Rockingham, NC
I am always using paint from lowes it's very neat how you can get paint that if your kids color on it you can wash the color off and the paint still be the same like when you painted it ! Their variety of colors is also great!
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse