Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Whitley E.
White, GA
It has everything I need. I love the smell of the store! It means that I'm about to get something new or something fixed! It's affordable, but I think it could have some better "steals." I always recommend the store to people.
Tiffany S.
They have a pretty good selection, and try to help, but I felt that no matter what they had, I had to check other stores. I understand why they have different products than their competitors, but I wish more products overlapped.
Sarah A.
Modesto, CA
Lowe’s is a great store that has a good variety of home improvement items. Their price is decent, but sometimes higher than the close competitors. I’d recommend them, but definitely prepare to open your wallet for what you want.
Marci R.
Liberty, MS
Lowes is great! My dad gets most and all his tools, wood all that stuff there ! You can always rely on lowes to have just what you want! Just about everything is good quality! Highly recommend and I shop there just about every week!
Tae S.
It’s a little hard to navigate, and the bay/aisle where things are listed on the website are almost never where they actually are in the store. The workers are very friendly and very informative, which is why I keep going back.
John C.
Union City
We typically shop at Lowe’s for anything from tools to dry wall to paint. They always have everything we need. The staff is helpful and knowledgeable. I would recommend Lowe’s for anyone looking for anything home repair related.
Brooke T.
Mokena, IL
My hubby is always doing home improvements and Lowe’s is always on the list of places we stop to look and check out options for prices on certain things. Helpful staff and they have basically anything you might be looking for.
Brooklyn S.
Craigsville, VA
I really enjoy going to Lowe's. The employees are usually very helpful. There have been a few times when I can't find something and the employees do not seem to care. I will be going back to Lowes, probably in the near future.
Ilse T.
Lowe’s has easily become my favorite home improvement store. I find they are easier for the female to shop in and are geared for female shoppers. I have found everything I have ever needed and at a cheaper price than their competitors.
Taisha W.
Raymond , WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Good store, usually has everything I am looking for the improve my home. Some of the stuff is way too pricey but generally they have cheaper alternatives. Also good plant selection and lots of different fixtures I really liked.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse