Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Katie A.
Sneads Ferry, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love Lowes! We use them all the time for our home improvement go to! They are always so friendly and helpful and full of advice! Plus they have some of the best prices! We will continue to shop here and recommend to our friends.
Cristina K.
Lebanon
I love their plants and flowers section, my husband loves the tools and materials! Great variety of products, great quality and prices! I love their house appliences too, we have some Samsung washer and dryer and they work great and their price was cheaper than other places too....Besides this, their delivery service is great!
Janette E.
Sparks, NV
Very welcoming and friendly when you walk in store. Helpful on whatever you are looking for. They have great deals and sales. They also help you how to fix, repair, and build stuff indoor and outdoor.  I have no Cons.
Kimberly S.
pros:  has tons of products and is the closest home improvement store
cons:  not always helpful and their equipment for cutting wood, etc, is usually broken down. So I can’t always finish my projects on time.
Bethany C.
Alton, MO
I don't actually shop at Lowes that often but it's where we always go for lighting and Christmas trees and Christmas lights. My bf goes there a lot to get things for his job. It's a good store and the people are always helpful.
Stephanie G.
Gambrills, MD
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I don't often find myself in Lowes stores, but when I do I am always greeted by nice people. It is not difficult to find help in this store and they usually have decent prices on item. I'll continue to shop here for my home improvement needs.
Gladys D.
Williamstown , NJ
My husband and I remodel my rooms in our home, we are diy-ers. There are times that they cost a little bit more than the other home improvement store around, but sometimes their not.of course I recommend this store to other diy-ers.
Regina S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My family and I prefer Lowes to the other home improvement stores. We love to contacts with the companies they have for home improvements. It's such an easy process and it's guaranteed work. We've also been happy with the work
Amy W.
This is probably one of the only stores that my husband and I go to and actually enjoy. It's easy to spend hours in there shopping or just dreaming up ideas for the future. They seem to always be well stocked and reasonably priced.
Yadira O.
Lake Jackson
I love Lowe’s. It always has what I’m looking for. The employees are always the most helpful. My recent purchase was closet organizer for my nursery. Now I want them in all closets. Worth every penny and help me stay organized.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse