Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Kelsey C.
Iva
When we purchased our house, we knew that we wanted to repaint all of the walls and replace all of the flooring throughout. We were able to get everything we needed to get the job done and actually got some good deals along the way.
Brittaney R.
Milton , DE
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
For most of our easier home repair jobs we use Lowe’s, they are better than Home Depot in our opinion and about the same price. I don’t think they have nearly enough in regards to full renovation but they are a good place to start.
Stefanie S.
Muskegon , MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Lowe’s is our go to store for home improvements. They always have what we are looking for and for a reasonable price. The staff is also very knowledgeable and more than willing to help. We will continue to shop at their stores.
Christy W.
Rogers
Need great customer service and great prices for your home improvements check out Lowe’s. Always finding things for the updates around our house. The associates are always willing to help you find what you need for your next project.
Jordan B.
Jacksonville , NC
I love lowes. I can find almost anything I need while shopping there. Everyone is very friendly and helpful. I just bought a small travel grill from there
And I love it. I will continue to shop
Here and will reccomend it to friends.
Christy S.
New Baden, IL
Very helpful associates, store layout makes sense which makes products easier to find, wide variety of merchandise. You can find almost anything you might need to fix up your home or accent it. Very convenient. Prices are reasonable.
Lacy C.
Kitty Hawk
Love that you can save your purchases in your profile so if you are out and need to grab something but forgot to write down the brand or color.. no fear, they have it on file! Super convenient all be it a little stalkerish lol.
Megan H.
Mediapolis, IA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love dealing with Lowe's. They have a great selection of different household needs. It's our go to for paint and other projects. One of the biggest things for me, is that they offer my husband a military discount for his service!
Megan S.
Smyrna, DE
I go to Lowe's at least once a week with my boyfriend because he is always needing things to fix up the house. The employees are always friendly and they help find whatever we need I would definitely recommend people to shop there.
Jade D.
Tobyhanna, PA
Had a product with the neighborhood cats!! I went looking for something to keep them off my yard. The employees there not only help me find something great. I was able to use to keep them out my yard but they were extremely pleasant.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse