Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Brittaney R.
Milton , DE
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
For most of our easier home repair jobs we use Lowe’s, they are better than Home Depot in our opinion and about the same price. I don’t think they have nearly enough in regards to full renovation but they are a good place to start.
Shadai S.
Clifton Park, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I think of Lowes as the poor man's Home Depot. It has worse store brand products, does not have a good returns policy and has very unhelpful and uninformed employees. I would not recommend this store if there is an alternative available.
Christy S.
New Baden, IL
Very helpful associates, store layout makes sense which makes products easier to find, wide variety of merchandise. You can find almost anything you might need to fix up your home or accent it. Very convenient. Prices are reasonable.
Danielle S.
Hollidaysburg , PA
My husband and I enjoy shopping at Lowe’s for all of our house related needs. We always have a good experience when we shop and the associates always ask if we need anything without being pushy. I would recommend shopping at Lowe’s.
Olivia E.
Edelstein , IL
Can't go wrong with Lowe's! Always have what I'm looking for & they do Price match which is great . Always friendly service and products are easy to find and great quality. Recommend going to Lowe's for your home improvement needs !!
Megan S.
Smyrna, DE
I go to Lowe's at least once a week with my boyfriend because he is always needing things to fix up the house. The employees are always friendly and they help find whatever we need I would definitely recommend people to shop there.
Anne H.
Johnsonville , SC
We shop at Lowe’s all the time. I enjoy getting wood there for our bird coops, but it’s hard to find anyone to help and some of their workers don’t know anything about what I’m looking for. I can usually find it if I have the time.
Kaye M.
Lowes always has the best plant selection in my area. I feel like whenever I get plant from
Home Depot, its dead within a week. My lowe's plants thrive!! Not to mention they have a military discount so that always works in our favor.
Isabella S.
Woodville, AL
Lowe’s is my favorite home improvement store! They have everything i need, and the workers are so helpful when i need to find a certain product. It’s affordable and they have a wide variety of products! Definitely recommend Lowe’s!
Autumn C.
Jacksonville, AL
I love using Lowes for my home good needs. Their customer service is always great and they run great sales throughout the year. The prices are usually reasonable for the item that you are buying! Very nice store with a good variety!
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse