Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

BY LOWE'S #3 in Home Stores

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Katherine H.
We prefer Home Depot only because of the different brands of tools they carry. Other than that, Lowe's is great and we go here often. We get most of our home supply items here and materials for DIY projects around the house and yard.
Tori S.
Great store. Always seems to have what we need for the house. The customer service is great here. The employees are very knowledgeable. They have great sales. And I love their open box deals. Can't find a better overall home store!
Selu A.
Acworth, GA
I go to Lowe’s at least once a week. Lol. I’m always doing some project. With that being said, I love how organized things are there. As opposed to some other hardware shops.
Kelsey C.
Iva
When we purchased our house, we knew that we wanted to repaint all of the walls and replace all of the flooring throughout. We were able to get everything we needed to get the job done and actually got some good deals along the way.
Luz S.
Fort Stewart, GA
I've purchased a few things here at Lowes recently. Definitely good quality. Would definitely recommend for any household needs. Prices could be better but for the quality of the items it's worth it. Definitely will shop here again.
Amy S.
I usually go here with my husband but I personally hate home improvement stores. They’ve always had everything we’ve needed. It’s hard to find someone to help you at these stores. I always find an employee who works in another dept.
Katelyn A.
Lincoln
I hate home improvement stores but I like shopping here occasionally and they have really cool stuff for all kinds of people. I suppose it's affordable, just depends what you want from here I guess. I still prefer Home Depot though
Jade D.
Tobyhanna, PA
Had a product with the neighborhood cats!! I went looking for something to keep them off my yard. The employees there not only help me find something great. I was able to use to keep them out my yard but they were extremely pleasant.
Christy S.
New Baden, IL
Very helpful associates, store layout makes sense which makes products easier to find, wide variety of merchandise. You can find almost anything you might need to fix up your home or accent it. Very convenient. Prices are reasonable.
Kasey W.
Swannanoa, NC
Okay I love doing my own home improvements and I'm great at it and using all great prices but outstanding quality tools and products are a must so they have that all here and they are always willing to help out all u have to do is ask
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse