Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Christy W.
Rogers
Need great customer service and great prices for your home improvements check out Lowe’s. Always finding things for the updates around our house. The associates are always willing to help you find what you need for your next project.
Megan H.
Mediapolis, IA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love dealing with Lowe's. They have a great selection of different household needs. It's our go to for paint and other projects. One of the biggest things for me, is that they offer my husband a military discount for his service!
Autumn C.
Jacksonville, AL
I love using Lowes for my home good needs. Their customer service is always great and they run great sales throughout the year. The prices are usually reasonable for the item that you are buying! Very nice store with a good variety!
Jordan B.
Jacksonville , NC
I love lowes. I can find almost anything I need while shopping there. Everyone is very friendly and helpful. I just bought a small travel grill from there
And I love it. I will continue to shop
Here and will reccomend it to friends.
Brittaney R.
Milton , DE
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
For most of our easier home repair jobs we use Lowe’s, they are better than Home Depot in our opinion and about the same price. I don’t think they have nearly enough in regards to full renovation but they are a good place to start.
Shadai S.
Clifton Park, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I think of Lowes as the poor man's Home Depot. It has worse store brand products, does not have a good returns policy and has very unhelpful and uninformed employees. I would not recommend this store if there is an alternative available.
Kasey W.
Swannanoa, NC
Okay I love doing my own home improvements and I'm great at it and using all great prices but outstanding quality tools and products are a must so they have that all here and they are always willing to help out all u have to do is ask
Brittany D.
Stanton, KY
I've been to lowed several times when I go in very little they have helped get everything I came for the workers are nice and the product have good quality I would recommend people shopping here they have great stuff for your home.
Anne H.
Johnsonville , SC
We shop at Lowe’s all the time. I enjoy getting wood there for our bird coops, but it’s hard to find anyone to help and some of their workers don’t know anything about what I’m looking for. I can usually find it if I have the time.
Lily C.
I had a horrible experience with lowe's installation department. I started a remodeling project for my home with Lowe's. It has taken over a year and they have not complete the project. It is extremely frustrating and disappointing.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse