Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Cathy R.
Cleveland, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Every since buying our home they are a big part of our life. Whether its for appliances, bulbs, paint, drywall, fruit trees or pond pumps we are going to a Lowe's.
Kelli Z.
I love Lowes! The aisles are organized & products are easy to find. Unlike other home improvement stores, the workers tend to know what they're talking about. Although it's more on the expensive side, I do enjoy shopping here over other stores.
Jalah F.
Van Buren, AR
We love our local Lowes. There are always people available to help you out , and if they do not know the answer they always go out of their way to find someone who does. I will definitely be returning and would recommend them to anyone
Wendy L.
Tucson, AZ
I bought a lamp from lowes and I was really good, excellent quality and service I want to go and buy some paint for my bedroom, pros it's close to my house and it has a great variety of products, yes I would definitely recommend to all
Melissa H.
Brenham
New selections every time we go. Able to find what we need nearly every time. Great quality. Always friendly and helpful staff in store. Will continue to shop here!
Jessica E.
Hilliard, OH
I LOVE Lowe's. We are new homeowners and I have so many visions on what I want our place to look like. Luckily my husband goes with my ideas and helps with my DIY undertaking. The employees are always helpful and I find what I need easily.
Danielle w.
Blacksburg, SC
Everytime I visit Lowe's there are always friendly and helpful places. I recently went to have a key made and she recommended I go to another store because their key maker didn't cut the type of key I needed at 100 percent. Great help!
Megan A.
Madison Heights
wonderful to get supplies that i built a dog house with!!! was absolutely a fantastic experience and would fully recommend for anyone to get work supplies here as well i got plenty of ply board and 2X4s and all the tools i needed
Sarah D.
I’m not a huge home improvement person, but I did recently give my room a complete make over! They were super helpful with paints, floor stains, and all of the finishes! If I ever had a question the person working there always knew how to help me!
Nicole S.
Columbus, OH
When we bought our house we spent many nights at Lowes. Great store, I always find what I need, and if not it can always be ordered. Staff is always friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. Lowes are everywhere so you can always find one!
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse