Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Madeline R.
League city, TX
Great place to buy paint and wood, I’m always arts and crafty so this place really helps me out a lot. PLUS, I’m a gardener so this place has amazing plants and seeds that I can use to bring my backyard project together.
Cristal B.
Mission
They have great customer service, when buying our kitchen supplies they were very helpful in explaining how to use the products and how we can decorate and make it look bigger than it was, I would buy here all the time.
April H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
The employees in the store are always very helpful. The stores are usually well organized and I can almost always find what I’m looking for. I would definitely recommend the store to a friend who is doing home improvements.
Rachel T.
I always come here whenever I need project materials! Very affordable construction items and awesome garden section. I like to buy all of my plants from here. Customer service is amazing and I will definitely come back!
Heather F.
I don’t shop a lot for home improvement. But Lowe’s always has a great selection and an affordable price. My experience is always good as there’s a lot of help. I recommend shopping at Lowe’s the staff are friendly too.
Kristen R.
Coxs Creek, KY
I usually find every thing I need at Lowe’s. We just painted a spare bedroom in our house and we’re able to get the perfect color and every thing we needed to paint the room! We love going to Lowe’s and shopping around!
Gabriela C.
leesburg VA 252 Elia CT SE
Jen C.
Ontario, CA
Love coming here. They actually have really good area rugs! We've been coming here for the EXACT SAME RUG for 4 years now. Basically we have a dinner in our house that my old dog who has passed now would always owe on, and we would constantly be cleaning it or taking it to the laundromat and then eventually we would just buy a new one but the exact same. And they're very affordable. Just bought two area rugs from there this past weekend.
Grace W.
Lowe’s is an awesome home improvement store. Anything you possibly need for your home or outdoors, they will have it. The workers are very nice and helpful. The supplies are also very reliable. This is the place to go.
Teryn P.
Chesapeake
Contrary to the fact that the store is mostly for home improvement, I find that it is a good place to get plants for my garden that I start in the late spring. However, my family has also purchased lawn products, lumber, and sinks from here and they have all been satisfactory. The employees always seem happy to help and it's just a good simple stop for any of your home needs from the most generic to the most specific.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse