Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Stefanie P.
Grafton, WV
Lowe's always had such helpful employees, but they can be complicated to navigate on your own. They seem to have your every want and need, from hardware to Christmas decorations. I find myself traveling to this store for my every need.
Aleia C.
Las Vegas, NV
I practically live in Lowe's. From outdoor to indoor home projects they have me covered. There is always someone available to answer questions and guide me in the right direction and make sure that I am able to find what I need.
Michelle F.
Stillwater, OK
Love lowes but hate trying to find anything in their stores. However if you go online and add your store it will tell you were the exact item your looking for is at. They almost always have the random items I need for my craft progecys
Kelli Z.
I love Lowes! The aisles are organized & products are easy to find. Unlike other home improvement stores, the workers tend to know what they're talking about. Although it's more on the expensive side, I do enjoy shopping here over other stores.
Cassy G.
Shelby, MI
Lowe’s is an affordable home improvement store. My family has shopped here for years. They have everything you could need for home repair. It’s organized and relatively cheap for all products. Staff is very friendly and items are good.
Jessica L.
Biddeford, ME
Lowes has everything you are looking for, from big appliances to small outdoor clocks. Everything's very easy to find and there is always a helpful employee there when you need them. I'd definitely recommend going here for your needs.
Megan A.
Madison Heights
wonderful to get supplies that i built a dog house with!!! was absolutely a fantastic experience and would fully recommend for anyone to get work supplies here as well i got plenty of ply board and 2X4s and all the tools i needed
Mandi G.
Sacramento
Lowe’s always seems to have everything I need for my home improvement projects at affordable prices. I have never had anything that was not of good quality! I just bought a new kitchen faucet last week and couldn’t be happier with it!
Amy S.
Lowe’s is a go to for me. I don’t have a lot of experience in home improvement projects but every time I go and ask questions the employees are able to help me and normally end up saving me money! I trust them and love the atmosphere!
Krista B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Somehow when I go into Lowes I always come out with much more than I went in for! If you're a DIY/home improvement person it just doesn't get any better! I'm always able to get all of my DIY tools, supplies, and more for a great price!
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse