Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Hannah S.
Blacksburg , VA
Lowe's has almost everything for small or large home projects. Appliances, wood, lighting, cabinetry, you name it. They offer seasonal home supplies such as Christmas trees and decorations and a large greenhouse for the warmer months.
Sierra L.
Kansas City, MO
Great selection, almost always have what we need. Sometimes obscure items are unavailable but that can happen anywhere. The staff isn't always the friendliest or most willing to help, but they will generally help if you approach them.
Jessica E.
Hilliard, OH
I LOVE Lowe's. We are new homeowners and I have so many visions on what I want our place to look like. Luckily my husband goes with my ideas and helps with my DIY undertaking. The employees are always helpful and I find what I need easily.
Amy S.
Lowe’s is a go to for me. I don’t have a lot of experience in home improvement projects but every time I go and ask questions the employees are able to help me and normally end up saving me money! I trust them and love the atmosphere!
Wendy L.
Tucson, AZ
I bought a lamp from lowes and I was really good, excellent quality and service I want to go and buy some paint for my bedroom, pros it's close to my house and it has a great variety of products, yes I would definitely recommend to all
Michelle F.
Stillwater, OK
Love lowes but hate trying to find anything in their stores. However if you go online and add your store it will tell you were the exact item your looking for is at. They almost always have the random items I need for my craft progecys
Nicole S.
Columbus, OH
When we bought our house we spent many nights at Lowes. Great store, I always find what I need, and if not it can always be ordered. Staff is always friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. Lowes are everywhere so you can always find one!
Rhonda M.
Sigourney, IA
We bought flooring from Lowes for our bedroom and hallway. We purchased the laminate flooring on clearance. It was very affordable and very easy to install. My husband and I were able to install the flooring by ourselves and were very happy with how easy it was and how it turned out. Would definitely recommend Lowes to others!
Sarah D.
I’m not a huge home improvement person, but I did recently give my room a complete make over! They were super helpful with paints, floor stains, and all of the finishes! If I ever had a question the person working there always knew how to help me!
Kelli Z.
I love Lowes! The aisles are organized & products are easy to find. Unlike other home improvement stores, the workers tend to know what they're talking about. Although it's more on the expensive side, I do enjoy shopping here over other stores.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse