Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Melissa G.
Scotrun, PA
Ahh I get in trouble in this store! Lawn and garden department is my favorite section!! From pretty flowers, plants, mulch, yard decorations, bird feeders and much more! You can also get bulk household items such as paper towels inside .
Amie B.
Taylor, PA
Love the amount of products that they have. Definitely a wide variety. Sometimes you get workers in different departments that have no idea what's going on or what they are talking about. Products are decently priced. Would recommend
Kristen W.
10/10 would recommend lowes to any of my friends and family! Great customer service has anything you could think of for home improvement and more. I can't think of anything they need to improve on to be honest and would shop here again!
Amanda M.
Garner, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We recently bought an old house and have been working on making improvements to it. So we end up at Lowe’s almost weekly. We recently purchased a dishwasher and French door refrigerator from Lowe’s and are so far happy with our purchases.
Debbie S.
Staten Island
I am not handy at all, but recently I decided to do a few DIY projects in the kitchen. I found everything I needed and the employees were all friendly and knowledgeable. I’ll definitely go there again the next time I’m feeling creative.
Aliya S.
Wichita, KS
Lowes has the answer to all your home improvement needs I remember walking in there looking for a stain remover recommended by my friend and it really works! I now need to shop for lawn care with summer approaching and this will be my go to store.
Nikki S.
West Plains, MO
Lowe’s is a great store!The variety of items found at Lowe’s is better than any small town store and we always turn to Lowe’s for all our home improvement needs. Highly recommend this store and love the customer service Lowe’s provides.
Kara K.
Williamsport, MD
Recently I purchased some wood from Lowes to help update a tree stand.everyone was so friendly and helped me pick the best wood that would help the treestand last. I always buy my paint from lowes also. they really make you feel at home!
Barrie M.
Danville, KY
Lowe's always has what we need for our household. We visit a few times a month. Sometimes we just walk through to get ideas for how we want to fix our house. Assistance is challenging to find, at times, but when requested in store, we get assistance within 5 minutes.
Amanda P.
Has just about everything you can think of for home improvement. It's an easy experience and employees are always nice and willing to help. I think price is pretty high, but you are buying home improvement stuff so it's bound to be spend
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse