Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
- "I really do enjoy our Lowes, but recently we went there to shop for all new appliances for our home and customer service was awful." in 32 reviews
- "Very very helpful, and are even willing to walk you over to the appropriate aisle or shelf!" in 13 reviews
- "What I like about lowes they have great selections for Christmas and holidays and all seasons and I luv their garden accessories " in 11 reviews
- "While I usually always find what I am looking for at Lowe's, sometimes I just cannot get any customer service." in 10 reviews
- "I shop here several times a week, the pricing is great and they even go above and beyond with their price match and beat by 10%, then offer the military discount on top of that! " in 8 reviews
Home improvement is the name of the game here. Going down the massive aisles I dream of the day I own a pretty solid house free and clear and invest in it by renovating. Meanwhile my apartment kitchen and bath could use a facelift. Dare to dream
Lowes os very similar to Home depot, I think lpwes is more of a fonishing store to complete a project. You buy all ypur bioldong meeds at Home depot , then go to lowes to add thing inside otpy home or building.
Lowes is almost n every city,
Lowes is almost n every city,
Lowes always seems to have the home improvement products that I am looking for. Their prices are consistently lower than similar products at Home Depot. I recommend this store for landscape improvements, appliances, flooring, and other miscellaneous projects.
I love Lowe’s. I wish they were a little cheaper. Or at least have deals like menards. But I always end up at Lowe’s. They have everything. Except food (menards has food). I always tell anyone go to Lowe’s first. I spend more money than I should there.
Lowes is my first stop for all of my home improvement needs and wants. I'm a huge diy'er and love researching how to do my own home improvements. Lowes is my number one for filling those diy hardware needs. Definitely recommend shopping here
Prices are comparable to other home improvement stores. But I did not receive customer service very quickly and had to go in search of hell. Whereas at another home improvement store, I was asked several times if I was finding what I needed.
Lowe's is a great place to get all my home improvement needs. I flip homes so it is important to have quality products going into my homes for the biggest return. I also love that they do 10% for military discount, that has helped me plenty.
Lowe's is great for finding supplies for home improvement. Usually we have been pretty happy with the services and products and prices. Lowe's online can be great too, for more selections and to see if the store has what we are looking for.
Lowes is an okay home-improvement stores. It has a lot of selections and the workers there are usually very friendly and ready to help. The pros is that it's big and has a lot of selections but cons is that their prices are a bit pricey.
We have been very happy with the 8" double sink that we have purchased. It is deep enough as our kitchenette sink but I know I want one deeper for my main sink. Overall, it is good to know we can find durable, usa made materials at Lowes.
Q & A
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Lowes or Home Depot??
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos