Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Felisha H.
Ellerbe, NC
Lowes has been a savior for me recently. Had to do some remodeling to our bathroom and lowes had everything we needed and more! We were also able to save on a water filtration system which was a huge plus. I definitely love shopping there.
Mae J.
OLDSMAR, FL
Hubby and I love going to Lowes for home improvement essentials. It is the go-to place for us when we need to home materials. We like that they provide installment or payment plan options for large projects. The product selection is vast too so you feel like you always have options.
Tiffany I.
Kittanning, PA
Any time I need help there is always an employee there to help me. No matter what I need they always know where to find things. I have bought so many items from here. My mom just remodeled her laundry room and got supplies here and her laundry room looks fantastic now
Josie S.
Cullman, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
They have a great credit program for those big projects or appliance purchases. And the staff usually is super helpful and knowledgeable.
They are abbot more expensive than online retailers but that's expected.
Most of all, I love the smell!
Alyssa B.
They have a really wide selection of things and I've done a ton of shopping for various projects here over the years. HOWEVER, if you need any type of assistance it's like you have to go on a freaking man hunt just to find an employee that can assist you. I would go in knowing exactly what you need and what department to find it in
Caitlin W.
Always great products and prices with very friendly and helpful employees willing to help and give guidance in whatever your project may be. Beautiful flowers always help too when redoing your pots for the upcoming spring and summer months.
Shelby G.
Ebensburg, PA
Honestly it's a toss up between Lowe's and home Depot and they usually aren't far apart so I will axtually check out both stores before purchasing from.either sometimes Lowe's has better prices and sometimes not. But great customer service!!
Faun C.
Campbellsvlle, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Lowe's has helped transform my starter home. The paint color selection and brands are top notch. Recently, we updated the guest bathroom and everything from backsplash to the medicine cabinet mirror came from Lowe's. The staff and selection are great.
I ♡ M e.
Edinburg, TX
We recently bought all the materials we needed to build a porch at LOWES and got the lowest prices and great service. We were offerd a LOWES credit card at 0 interest for 18 months and they even deliverd our material at a discounted prices.
Kari S.
Northport, AL
Lowes always has the home improvement items I need for a great price!! They have great customer service! The most frequented items I return for are flooring and gardening products!! I'd recommend for anyone with a DIY project to shop here!
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse