Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Ashley C.
batavia, oh
Currently working on redoing our foreclosure home we just bought and we could not do it without Lowe’s. They are so affordable and have everything we need in one store. They work well with you and can always make your plans come into action.
Elisibeth S.
Fairview park, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We don’t do a whole lot of home improvement shopping but when we do we do it at Lowe’s. Mostly because it’s closest to our house but we’ve never had a bad experience. The employees are always happy to help. Will keep shopping here when we need to
Tricia K.
Hamburg, PA
I got to Lowes for a majority of my home improvement needs. Their customer service representatives are always stellar and extremely helpful! I've never had a bad experience! They've always been very helpful when I've had to return as well!
Crystal H.
Thanks to this store I have the most beautiful roses in the neighborhood! I purchased them in 5 different shades and each one blooms a vibrant hue. I can't wait to get to work out in the garden this year just so I have an excuse to go back!
Karina C.
chicago
Samantha M.
Martins Ferry, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I rarely leave here empty handed. Our home is slowly being repaired and remodeled. The paint staff is the best people to get close with because they are in charge of how your paint is going to turn out. Just the smell of lowes makes me exited
Kelsey D.
Lowe's is a great place to shop for all of your home improvement needs. They have tools and all sorts of household items, like light fixtures, fans, bathroom fixtures, etc. you have to watch prices because sometimes they are a little high.
Faith H.
Ashland, KY
I love going to Lowes when I have a home project to finish! They have the best prices and also an amazing paint center! When we painted our home we went to lowes to pick out paint and they helped us so much since we were first time painters!
Mae J.
OLDSMAR, FL
Hubby and I love going to Lowes for home improvement essentials. It is the go-to place for us when we need to home materials. We like that they provide installment or payment plan options for large projects. The product selection is vast too so you feel like you always have options.
Suzanne N.
Raleigh, NC
My better than the orange guy in my opinion. In my town, the people at Lowe's are much friendlier and more willing to help. They always have what I'm looking for and I can find it quickly. They're even willing to cut wood for you in the store!
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse