Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Tricia K.
Hamburg, PA
I got to Lowes for a majority of my home improvement needs. Their customer service representatives are always stellar and extremely helpful! I've never had a bad experience! They've always been very helpful when I've had to return as well!
Candice S.
Maben , WV
Love Lowes one of my favorite place to shop for my house! We recently have been looking to purchase kitchen cabinets and they have been wonderful so far and the best price we have found so far! So I would say that is an absolute plus in my book!!
Alyssa B.
They have a really wide selection of things and I've done a ton of shopping for various projects here over the years. HOWEVER, if you need any type of assistance it's like you have to go on a freaking man hunt just to find an employee that can assist you. I would go in knowing exactly what you need and what department to find it in
Crystal H.
Thanks to this store I have the most beautiful roses in the neighborhood! I purchased them in 5 different shades and each one blooms a vibrant hue. I can't wait to get to work out in the garden this year just so I have an excuse to go back!
Katie W.
Bluffton, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Lowes always seems to have the home improvement products that I am looking for. Their prices are consistently lower than similar products at Home Depot. I recommend this store for landscape improvements, appliances, flooring, and other miscellaneous projects.
Puya R.
Austin, TX
Lowes is great for when you need last minute or quick supplies for home improvement projects. However, pricing-wise, the store cannot compete with online retailers like Amazon. However, I will shop here again for smaller items in the future.
Suzanne N.
Raleigh, NC
My better than the orange guy in my opinion. In my town, the people at Lowe's are much friendlier and more willing to help. They always have what I'm looking for and I can find it quickly. They're even willing to cut wood for you in the store!
Peggy B.
Saint Clair Shores, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Lowes os very similar to Home depot, I think lpwes is more of a fonishing store to complete a project. You buy all ypur bioldong meeds at Home depot , then go to lowes to add thing inside otpy home or building.
Lowes is almost n every city,
Karina C.
chicago
Samantha M.
Martins Ferry, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I rarely leave here empty handed. Our home is slowly being repaired and remodeled. The paint staff is the best people to get close with because they are in charge of how your paint is going to turn out. Just the smell of lowes makes me exited
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse