Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Kristyn M.
Monroe City, MO
I shop at Lowe's often for a variety of building supplies, paint, home improvement and appliances. I like that Lowe's has a my Lowe's account In which you give the cashier your phone number at checkout and the account saves a of your receipts.
Janyneath C.
Simpsonville , KY
It’s really easy to find things there and the costumer service is great. I always come her for when I need home improvement things or when I need stuff to DIY things
Ginger W.
Corbin
Lowes is great. They have most if not all options for home improvement and renovations. Employees are always kind and very helpful. Store can sometimes seem a bit big and overwhelming, but not to worry, there's an employee round every corner.
Sarah H.
Mt Washington, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I'm very happy with my shopping experiences at Lowe's. The workers are helpful and the products they sell are great. My husband and I are about to renovate our new house and they always have what we need. I recommend for everyone to shop here!
Jenny S.
kansas city, MO
I can usually find what I need from this site with a good price comparison to Amazon. The quality is good and I can usually get great customer service. The stores are a little hard to find what you need but that's only because they are so big.
Candice B.
Mckinney, TX
We love shopping at Lowe's for our home and garden stuff. They tend to have a better selection and quality than Home Depot so we usually go there first. We have bought everything from our new water heater to Christmas decorations there.
Rachel D.
Bartonville
Lowe’s has everything you could need for home improvement. I have also never ran into an employee that didn’t know how to help me is some way. If they don’t know they have been able to direct me to someone who can tell me exactly what I need.
Beverly G.
Scott City, MO
This store is great for what I need. I can  get  what I am looking for very quickly. The Staff are friendly and helpful it is in a good location where I dont have a far drive . I love buyinggarden supplise and cinder blocks from them
Gina O.
My family and I recently bought tile from Lowe's and it was really great quality and looks great in our bathroom. However I gave it four stars because the customer service could be a little bit better and the prices are a little too expensive.
Suzanne N.
Raleigh, NC
My better than the orange guy in my opinion. In my town, the people at Lowe's are much friendlier and more willing to help. They always have what I'm looking for and I can find it quickly. They're even willing to cut wood for you in the store!
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse