Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Stephanie P.
Tampa, FL
It's an added bonus this store is extremely dog friendly. They always have plenty of staff willing to help and advise on direction for projects. Shelves are stocked and good quality products! I have purchased most appliances at a great finance deal.
Danielle L.
Orange, CA
Lowe’s has a good selection of major appliances and indoor and outdoor lighting. I wish their garden center had more organic veggie seedlings. Sometimes Lowe’s has things you can’t find at Home Depot. They seem to have more home decor type products.
amanda m.
Coatesville, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love to shop at Lowe's.  I always find just about everything i need here and more. The people are always friendly and they have the store organized very goos. I find alot of my household cleaners fairly cheap here also, so definitely check it out !
Lindsey W.
Benton, AR
In this store a lot lately due to family building a house. Great variety of products and good quality. Customer service needs some upgrading, but that can be per store. Possibly just more employees to be around so you can find someone to help you.
Kassie P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
When my boyfriend and I remodeled our home, we practically got everything we needed at Lowe's...not every location has the best employees but we were lucky to find everything we needed at great prices. definitely lots of options to choose items from.
Kara I.
Highland Park, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I was able to redo my whole apartment buying paint supplies and shelving from lowes. The employees were willing to teach me how to set up the shelves and helped me pick paint that would all match together. I definitely would continue to shop here.
Ashley A.
Raymore
This is where I got my paint from when I repainted my room. It definitely did not look the same as the card though, it turned out to be more of a purple gray then a gray. I love it though because purple is my favorite color and who doesn’t love it?
Hannah M.
Brentwood, CA
People are always there to help. Only gone in a few times but they have loads of things and will most likely have whatever it is you are looking for. Can be overwhelming to find what you need because it is such a large store but very well organized
Morgan B.
Paintsville
Lowes has everything you could possibly need in one store concerning supplies or materials for a craft to project inside the store. They also have lots of flowers which I buy regularly and they're very good flowers. I would recommend shopping here
Ashley W.
Boone, NC
My husband and I run into Lowe’s all the time for things we need for around the house. We are always in and out of the store very quickly, because of all the helpful and friendly staff that are always eager to help us find what we are looking for!
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse