Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Esther Y.
Dallas, TX
Lowe's in such an aesthetically pleasing store with everything needed for home improvement. Last year my nephew wanted to plant a garden and we found every single thing we needed thanks to Lowe's and their ever so helpful employees. We love Lowe's!
Brianna F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Being a first time home owner and wanting your house to be everything you would want it to be there is a chance you will be needing to improve some things. They have a great selection of flooring products, I put all new carpet in my rooms from here and there were so many options to choose from it was easy for me to find the right one I liked!
Ann Marie H.
I can almost always find what I'm looking for at Lowes for all my home repair and improvement projects. I also like to shop at their garden center for plants and flowers to spruce up my yard. I feel like their products are reasonably priced as well.
Morgan B.
Paintsville
Lowes has everything you could possibly need in one store concerning supplies or materials for a craft to project inside the store. They also have lots of flowers which I buy regularly and they're very good flowers. I would recommend shopping here
Keli M.
Mobile, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Great for finding just what you need for home improvement. They are affordable and their staff is super helpful when it comes to finding the products you need. They also are very resourceful at letting you know what is the best product for the job.
Ashley A.
Raymore
This is where I got my paint from when I repainted my room. It definitely did not look the same as the card though, it turned out to be more of a purple gray then a gray. I love it though because purple is my favorite color and who doesn’t love it?
Kaitlin B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I know some people complain about Lowes around my area but they have always been helpful to me and go out of their way to make sure I am getting exactly what I need. My husband and I always go to Lowes for our home improvement needs and our outdoor needs!
Michelle C.
Pearl, MS
Lowe's is my favorite home improvement store. They have everything I need in one place. They stand behind their products that they carry. I would highly recommend them to everyone.
Isabella D.
Wallkill, NY
I had went in the winter time and needed to buy salt for my driveway. The location I went to had bird poop on every closed bag and the rest were torn open. I still give them a 4 star rating because the product they provided me was of great quality.
Brittany W.
Newfield, NY
I am a loyal and loving Lowes customer. They always have the things I need on hand and everything is modern and to my taste. The employees are well versed on their areas of expertise and most things are affordable. I will always be a Lowes customer.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse